Making data work for radio
This informative publication takes a deep dive into the various ways radio/audio publishers can leverage data about their audiences. Subjects covered include the possible touchpoints radio publishers can exploit, the data ecosystem for radio, latest technologies , data protection considerations and best practices.
- Overall project management and delivery
- Definition of scope of the publication, investigation of existing landscape
- Identification of best-case examples
- Research, interviews, copywriting and editing
- Participation in layouting and graphical production
- Marketing the publication